(Spay/Neuter Assistance Program)
Our low cost spay/neuter program (SNAP) is available to anyone who wishes to take advantage of it, and there are no limitations on quantity. The program is simple...here's how it works:1. Click on the link below to open the SNAP order form
2. Print and fill out a SNAP order form (here)
3. Mail the form with a check or money order payable to Cause for Paws to:
Wags & Whiskers Pet Rescue, Inc.
P.O. Box 861067
St. Augustine, FL 32086
Bring the completed form with payment to Petco St. Augustine
(In the Cobblestone Shopping Center)
Saturday - Sunday, 12:00pm - 5:00pm
4. Receive your SNAP certificate
5. Call a participating veterinarian and schedule an appointment
6. Take your pet in for their appointment; present your SNAP certificate
7. Pick up your happier, healthier, spayed or neutered pet!
No additional services or fees are required. Participating veterinarians may offer additional services at a discounted rate, but you are under no obligation to purchase any additional vaccines, tests, etc.
All above prices include a free rabies vaccine (required by state law).
Feral Cat Spay/Neuter